Emergency Dental Services
We Treat Our Customers Like Family
Emergency dental procedures are required for many different reasons. These include, though are not restricted to:
- Blunt force trauma to the mouth and jaw, often occurring playing sports or after a fall.
- Lost, chipped or cracked teeth, usually as a result of trauma
- Numb teeth, as a possible sign of severe tooth decay or a disease
- Severe toothache that is not going away
- Heavily bleeding gums or aching teeth, as a possible sign of gum disease or gingivitis
- Dental abscesses
- Canker sore that is not improving
- A broken filling that is making your mouth taste like metal
Emergency Dental Care
Though this is not an exhaustive list, these are some of the common and necessary reasons for our patients in Toronto seeking emergency dental services.
Papini Dental guarantees that your emergency will be quick assessed and one of our experienced dental surgeons will decide upon the procedure necessary to guarantee the safety of your teeth and jaw.
With convenient opening times, we do our best to make sure our patients are cared for whenever they need us. Dental excellence and patient focus Toronto, with Papini Dental.